Re: emm386 adjustments

Brad Klein (bklein@potlatch.esd112.wednet.edu)
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 08:52:58 -0800 (PST)

So how can this be transfered to the mac side? Increase RAM in the info
box? To run or not to run ram doubler/virtual memory? I'd kill to get my
fps up over 1.0.

7100/80av 24mb/ram T-1 Connectix and either WhitePine or CU-SeeMe 0.85b1
(PPC)

Brad Klein
VolcanoWorld Online Education
Educational Service District 112, Vancouver, WA
360-750-7505