Re: No Picture with a Color QuickCam after trying Enhanced CU-SeeMe

Brad Klein (bklein@potlatch.esd112.wednet.edu)
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 09:37:43 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 17 Feb 1997, Jacqueline Chados wrote:

> This has nothing directly to do with John's problem, but I just want to
> say that I feel sorry for all you guys who are buying Connectix cameras.
> They bought a couple of them where I work and were not all that happy with
> them. I told them about the Compro camera. They tried one and bought two
> more right away after that. It's not that the Connectix is all that
> terrible, but the Compro is just better all around. And the price isn't
> all that different.

I haven't looked yet, but what is Compro's web address?

Brad Klein
VolcanoWorld Online Education
Educational Service District 112, Vancouver, WA
360-750-7505