RE: White Pine Reflector price

Ciaran Carter (Ciaran.Carter@stbrn.ac.uk)
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 09:43:15 GMT

At 08:54 19/02/97 +1100, you wrote:

>> >In the very short term however, the Cornell reflector definately works on
>> >BSDI 2.0.1, but I don't think it works on FreeBSD. I think there are
>> >versions for AIX and SUN, and a pile of others.
>> >
>> The Cornell reflector works fine under FreeBSD - see ours running on
>> test.stbrn.ac.uk.
>
>Thanks Ciaran - it must have been the WP version that didn't have a
>FreeBSD version.

It may not of course be supposed to run under FreeBSD. I got the version
marked BSD and used that....

Ciaran

"Democracy isn't just the best from of government; it's the only one even
remotely worth a damn. Only democracy guarantees that people get what they
deserve."
--Dark Conspiracy RPG

http://www.stbrn.ac.uk/
ftp://mail.stbrn.ac.uk/