Re: audio problem - Mac (fwd)

Mike Baranowski (mhb@netcom.com)
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 09:39:43 -0600 (CST)

Michael:

Check your audio settings on each end. Your friend may be using a White
Pine version which contains more audio compression selections - Even a
couple that aren't available in the older releases. If you can't decode
the audio (with the old version), you won't hear a thing!.

In regards to your transmitting, once again, check your settings. Most use
either the Delta-mod (16 kb/s) or Intel DVI (32 kb/s) setting. The
recommended setting depends on your connection type.

Hope this help....

-Mike Baranowski
Jeeves