Re: Audio problems with Mac G3 and CU-SeeMe 0.87b3

George Bean (gbean@umich.edu)
Tue, 03 Feb 1998 18:08:57 -0500

Tom,

Since you have a new G3, this sounds the new MAC OS gotcha. If you are
running MAC OS-8.1 CU-SeeMe won't send audio. You need to drop back to
OS-8.0 or switch to one of the White Pine versions of Cu-SeeMe.

--
regards,
george