(no subject)

Tue, 03 Feb 1998 18:01:29 -0600

FRASER GRAY wrote:

> Abbots@hermes.clara.net, Ripton@hermes.clara.net,Huntingdon@hermes.clara.net, PE17@hermes.clara.net,2PD@hermes.clara.net, UK@hermes.clara.net
> To: cu-seeme-l@cornell.edu
> Subject: Install Problem with CU-Seeme for win95
>
> When trying to run CU-Seeme, I get the error message "Unsupported video
> capture setting - then the screens start flashing!
>
> Can anyone tell me how to change the video capture setting?
>
> Thanks
>
> Fraser
>
> frasergray@clara.net

You must match the format and size of your viewing screen to that of your cap card. Do so in your view/preferences/video/video format box. If you
are nto sure which one works, try them one at a time until you get a picture. If we knew what kind of card you have we might even be able to tell
you.
Also, for the sake of archive filing, please put a meaningful subject line on your mailings. Thanks for that!

--
What is a listserv?
http://www.cit.cornell.edu/cit-pubs/email/using-lists.html