Re: Connectix QuickCam VC - Price?

Nick Faba (nfaba@computer.net)
Thu, 05 Feb 1998 21:37:41 -0500

I purchased a few Quickcam VC's for my lab without checking for NT
compatability. Guess what??

Connectix says it will come out 1st Quarter '98. We're pretty much in
the middle of the 1st Q, and no updated driver yet.

Anyone know another driver that might work ? or...maybe someone can
give me an idea of how reliable Cnntx is with updates?

Well...just another reason to allow myself to grumble about NT.

nlf