Re: New User error

Fri, 6 Feb 1998 13:13:03 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 6 Feb 1998, James wrote:
> I recently downloaded version .92. When I execute cu-seeme an error window
> pops up with ERROR UDP 10050. Can I get some feedback on this?

Are you using some sort of firewall or proxy?
Make sure you are connected via winsock at the time you use
CU-SeeMe...You'll also need to be using a 32-bit winsock stack (like the
Dial-up Networking part of win95 provides).

> Also I am using a Snappy 3.0 for video input, so should I look out for any
> specific problems?

That wouldn't cause the above problem...though you'll probably need
CU-Doodle to be seen with the snappy..The Snappy is typically a frame
grabber, not a capture device.

CU-Doodle is at ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/ne/neisius