RE: Phone to phone and/or Dynamic IP

ran ganor (ran@mag.co.il)
Sat, 7 Feb 98 22:25:15 PST

Dear Dan, Gene,

Two much hassle to find the IP in the method described by Dan.
There are two very simple and basic and popular directories to locate
people:

1. Four11 (www.four11.com) directory - client included with White Pine CUSM.
2. ICQ from Israeli Mirabilis (www.mirabilis.com) that has many options and
can find for your freinds, emails etc etc etc and connect you with them and
much much more...

Both are free.

About software for POTS - NetMeeting and VDOPhone and VideoLink support H324
POTS connection.

Ran Ganor