dynamic ip's

Alvena Hyde (thehydes@apex.net)
Mon, 09 Feb 1998 07:45:20 -0500

There are a few ways to get the ip...I think there is a reflector
somewhere where you can register. Also, you can download a free program
like peoplelink or ichat, and send your buddy your ip. There are usually
shareware programs that will tell you your ip, for the mac there is MacTCP
watcher, don't know about the pc apps. Once you know YOUR ip, you can
send it to your buddy via ichat or a paging program like that...the ichat
and another one called ivisit will tell you when your buddy is
online....saves on the phone calls.