Re: dynamic ip's

Wayne Fisher (waynef@cyberenet.net)
Mon, 09 Feb 1998 14:20:39 +0000

Also, ICQ 98 provides a great way to keep in touch with your friends
while online... a nice feature of ICQ is that you can obtain a friend's
IP while they are logged in (this can be done by highlighting the
person's name in the displayed panel. right clicking your mouse,
selecting "Info".... your friend's last known IP address (which is
transmitted to the ICQ server when you log in) is displayed in one of
the tabbed info boxes.

Hope this helps...

Check out http://www.mirabilis.com for more info and free download.

- Wayne