Re: New mac and big problems

J.Purdy (jepurdy@cruzio.com)
Mon, 09 Feb 1998 08:53:08 -0800

<excerpt>

</excerpt><<<<<<<<

<bold><italic>Opps, forgot to mention I am running Win95 on a 200mz
processor with MMX and 128megs of ram

</italic></bold>

<excerpt>Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 08:49:45 -0800

To: gmiller@iland.net

From: "J.Purdy" <<jepurdy@cruzio.com>

Subject: Re: New mac and big problems

Cc: <<CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>

<bold><italic>I am having the same problem, I have received helpful
suggestions from Streak and some from WhitePine and others to no avail. I
always get the same message, "Local viseo source could not be created" I
guess I won't buy the upgrade from 2.1.2 untill I'we can solve the
problem.

Jim aka Really^

</italic></bold>

At 09:16 PM 2/8/98 -0600, Greg Miller wrote:

>I can't get the white pine version to recognize my video either. I
must

>have an extension that I need to disable or something. Any
suggestions?

</excerpt>><<<<<<<<