Re: [Fwd: NT and Capture cards]

Wed, 11 Feb 1998 18:42:58 -0600

camm wrote:

> Dear Mark
>
> I download the CU and subscribe the list. (So, I'm new). But I can't do
> anything with the CU. I haven't a number to my phone-book. From the list
> I chose you to tell me (if you want) what I must do now.
>
> Thanks
> __________________oo_______________
>
> Carlos Malaca
> mail: mop02203@mail.telepac.pt
> http://www.angelfire.com/ca/cammac

I hope you don't mind me sending this to the list, as we can get more done
that way.

I am flattered that you have chosen me. There are several of us that have
been on for quite a while. To start with, I need to know about your computer
and your setup.
Type of computer (Mac or IBM clone):
Operating system (Windows 3.X, Win95, etc.):
Capture device (name of capture card, Quickcam, none, etc.):
Kind of connection (Lan, T1, ISDN, telephone modem):
Fixed or random IP:
Version of CU Seeme):

You may have to ask your provider for answers to some of these.
Make sure that you post to the list so that everyone can help. We work best
together.
Good luck!

--
What is a listserv?