Re: quickcam and snappy & printer

=?iso-8859-1?B?V2l6emFyZKk=?= (wizzard@icanect.net)
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 20:09:48 -0500

I've had a Snappy, BW Quikcam, printer and parallel input scanner hooked =
up
to a 4 position switchbix (about $24 at CompUSA a year ago) and haven't h=
ad
any problem.
Just have to remember to switch among the scanner, QC and Snappy ports
before running the software for each. Uh, suppose for a scatterbran like=
,
that could be a problem. LOL. Anyway, it has worked for me, so it will w=
ork
for smart people too. :-)

Warm regards,

Kent Starr
aka Wizzard=A9
mailto:wizzard@icanect.net
ICQ:4074307 * IPage: Wizzard_C

Palace streaming VIDEO demo --> http://palacevideo.home.ml.org

The Babylon 5 Expereice (for Babylon 5 fans) is at:
http://babylonproject.home.ml.org
palace://babylon5.dyn.ml.org (Check schedule at web site)