Re: Video input cards?

Sun, 15 Feb 1998 11:17:59 -0600

Bill DeWitt wrote:

> Hi,
> I read someone say that there are $50 video input cards available on the net...
> anyone know where??
> I have a 8mm video camera and a 486dx2 100 I would like to introduce to each
> other... If I do will I be able to use the cuseeme I got from cornell?

If you can find a vid card that cheap, more power to ya. Let the rest of us know where. But
you should be aware that vid cap cards do not all use the same encoding strategy. The card
you buy must be compatible. If someone stumbles on this, let the list know before you buy
so we can figure out if it will work

--
What is a listserv?
http://www.cit.cornell.edu/cit-pubs/email/using-lists.html