Re: Video input cards?

Giorgio Gomelsky (gio1@interport.net)
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 14:38:25 -0500

Not sure that the card is compatible with CuSeeMe - perhaps someone knows -
but I noticed that Onsale online auction ( http://www.onsale.com)
had some 15 or so Philips Videum AV which went for an $59 (!) Apparently it's
the card Bill Gates used for the netcast introducing IE 4.01. It captures both
video and audio (full duplex), doesn't need DMA or IRQ, (16-bit ISA is enough),
supports up to 4 video sources (Camera/Composite RCA/S-Video/Tuner) all at the
same time, images captured from 80x60 to 640x480, 30fps PAL/NTSC, OS WIN
3.11/95/98/NT
v 4.00 and 5.00, etc.,