Re: cu image for html page

Mon, 16 Feb 1998 03:08:02 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 16 Feb 1998, Douglas Macduff wrote:
> Since I offer a link to CU (Squeaks page) I'm wondering if anyone had an
> image of cu with the two faces looking @ each other

Browse around the CU pages...I've seen several variations on the logo..
(I still like Os' Anti-3.0 animated logo) :)

> I wonder if that's copyright?

May want to talk to Bill about that (Squeek)...
I remember talking to him a couple years back about having permission to
include the logo on a web page...But if I recall, it had more to do with
using the logo on a bumper sticker advertising #cu-seeme on the
Undernet...But that was awhile back and I could be wrong.

Bill can help you out with that though....I think he contacted Martine at
Cornell? I don't remember now (I really should get some sleep sometime) :)