Re: Capture video image??

Mon, 16 Feb 1998 03:11:35 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 16 Dec 1997 sec@nic.com wrote:
> I am using CuSeeme version 2.1.2 for Windows 3.1. Is there any way that i
> can capture the image from a video which i am receiving? any help greatly
> appreciated.

Capture just the image as a graphics file? Click on the window, and press
Alt-printscreen. Then go to a graphics program and paste it. Easiest way
I know of without any other programs.

I also use SnagIt/32 to capture live vid from a CU screen to an AVI. (It
also capture images and text). I really nice program.
http://www.techsmith.com I believe is where it's located.

Woops..I forgot to read more closely..you're on Win3.1... the
alt-printscreen trick should work.. SnagIt won't work though (Win95 app).
I believe Bill Woodland has a link to ClipMate which simplifies making
captures. http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW is his page.