Re: Mac and Windows... compatible?

Mon, 16 Feb 1998 03:15:24 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 16 Feb 1998, Yeak Nai Siew wrote:
> I run a Mac version of Cu-seeme 0.87b3 (PPC) and have no problem to connect
> in from another Mac version of Cu-seeme 0.87b3.
>
> But when I tried to use Windows version, 0.92b2 to connect to the Mac,
> everything seems okay except there is a blank screen. Data is coming in, as
> I can see from the statistic windows.

So you have vid running ok on the Mac...but the Cornell PC version doesn't
see it when DC'd to the Mac? Or the Mac version can't see the vid from
the PC version? My only suggestion is to make sure your rates are right
on both ends (max-receive of 28, max-send of 15 or so..assuming 28.8kbps
modem connections).

> Is there any compatibility problem between Mac's and Windows' Cu-Seeme

Nope..I've seen other Mac 0.87b3 users fine with Cornell 0.92b2, and
they've seen me fine as well.