Re: Error trying to start for the first time.

Tim Hager (thager@pcnet.com)
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 21:55:03 -0500 (EST)

Thanks Mark. I took the advice mentioned below and renamed all of my
winsock dll's but I still have the same problem. Could my sound driver
be causing this problem? I've been having problems with it ever since I
switched over to WIN95.

...Tim