-> Space Satellite Link-ups e-mail list

Andrew Geoghegan (geoghega@netaxs.com)
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 19:47:13 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 07:21:34 -0500 (EST)
From: Andrew Geoghegan <geoghega@netaxs.com>
To: Kay Black <blackk@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us>
Subject: Re: Literature Based Reading

Hi Kay ... I thought you might be interested in an e-mail list that I came
across searching the new-list archive at
http://listserv.nodak.edu/archives/new-list.html

dating back to April '93 is an e-mail list called (Space) Satellite
Educators Discussion List from West Chester University (here) in
Pennsylvania ... to join send an e-mail with the subject: <blank>
and in the message body:

SUBSCRIBE SATEDU-L <your first name> <your last name>

to: LISTSERV@MAINVM.WCUPA.EDU

the owner of the list is listed as Deborah Economidis and her e-mail
address is given: DMartin@mainvm.wcupa.edu or DMartin@wcu.bitnet

hope this helps

Andy Geoghegan at geoghega@netaxs.com (in Philadelphia, Pa.)