Re: Vicom Gateway (Macintosh)

Simon Hayes (simon@glasscat.com)
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 17:55:39 -0800

Mike,

Thanks for your feedback. As far as I can see you're saying the same thing
-- that it doesn't work -- just much more technically and more accuratly.
You also seem to offer a solution in farallon netopia. Was that product
specifically written for cu-seeme? So I should look for farallon netopia
for cu-seeme? It's a software product right? Maybe not. Does anybody have
any information about when it might work, given that the problem is in the
client?

But anyway, thanks, I'll check netopia out!

Moving forward, I guess I'm not sure what you first sentence refers to
then? NO there is NO solution, or NO it doesn't work and NO there is NO
solution, or NO, NO, NO, YES NO, it does work, or maybe NO, NO, NO, YES,
NO, and SPAM? Or perhaps, NO, NO, SPAM, NO, NO, EGG AND CHIPS, YES?

Just wondering...

/s