Re: Cornell Closed to Lurkers?

Borre Ludvigsen (borrel@hiof.no)
Tue, 3 Jan 1995 04:37:28 -0500

Have a look at the list "List of CU-SeeMe reflectors world wide" at
http://www.ludvigsen.hiof.no/webdoc/video.html
(http://www.ludvigsen.hiof.no/webdoc/video_txt.html does not have the
in-line images of the CU-sm broadcast of the Nobel Peace Prize). I try to
keep it updated with reflectors that actually are alive. I will post them
seperately in a minute.

- Barre