RE: Audio lock-up with MacIIci

Robert M Coben (rob@hogpa.ho.att.com)
Thu, 5 Jan 1995 15:24:03 -0500

Douglas Griffin <griffin@ridgefield.sdr.slb.com> writes:
( ....stuff deleted... )
I would like to encourage you to post your audio problem to the group. I
have had MANY people saying they have the same problem e-mail me directly
rather than posting to the group. I think our Mac audio problem is
under-appreciated. Please help correct that.

Doug

OK, this is a copy of the original mail I previously sent to Doug directly: