Re: CU-SeeMe connect requests overloaded the network

mike.richards (mike.richards@bst.bls.com)
Fri, 6 Jan 1995 15:16:24 -0500

Patrick,
I've recently put up a Reflector here at BellSouth. I have a
PS/2 mod 95 with OS/2 2.11 and IBM's TCP/IP 2.0 w/latest CSD's
applied. It doesn't have video or audio, but cuseeme, the latest
beta, comes up fine in "lurking" mode. I'm also running the
latest reflector beta reflecting an internal MBONE NV and VAT
session. Video works fine. We can't get audio working on the
lab Mac or other Windows PC's.
Mike