Re: Where is a hosts file?

peter_r._de vries (rdv@euronet.nl)
Sat, 7 Jan 1995 17:00:39 -0500

At 08:56 5-01-95 -0500, pstingley@smtpgate.ssmc.noaa.gov wrote:
> I am having the same problem using the PC/Windows with PC/TCP. I set
> up a hosts file on my PC and the TCP/IP stack completely collapsed! I
> have tried unsuccessfully to have our DNS administrator to add the
> ip/Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) to the Domain Name Server.
> As a result, I have been unable to get Cu-Seeme to work. I hope that
> future versions of this software would allow a host IP address instead
> of the FQDN.
> Best Regards,
>
> Patrick T. Stingley
> (301) 713-0882 x104

EBS Holland bv - IMPORT & DISTRIBUTION of computer peripherals like:

. Power Remote On/Off for resetting/rebooting yr PC via telephone
. Sentry Power Remote for 4 PC's or servers with password interface
. Network Power Manager for max 32 PCs over yr LAN/WAN
. Remote Car Starter Kits for convenient starting of your car

VISIT our store at http://ebs.support.nl/ebs/

Address : P.O. Box 2296, 1620 EB, Hoorn Netherlands
Telephone : +31 2290 38632
Fax : +31 2290 41782
Email : ebs@support.nl
Compuserve : 100140,41