re: Error binding to UDP port (10055)

peter_r._de vries (rdv@euronet.nl)
Sun, 8 Jan 1995 04:38:27 -0500

At 21:35 7-01-95 -0500, Bart Kindt wrote:
>>Windows Users,
>> We still get the following error from time to time:
>>"Error binding to UDP port (10055)"
>>
>>This means, according to the Winsock help file:
>>"The Windows Sockets implementation reports a buffer deadlock"
>>
>>I've looked at a couple of configurations and can't tell remotely what's
>>going wrong, since some people with seemingly similar setups work OK.
>>
>>If anyone has solved this problem in the past PLEASE let us know.
>
>I have *never* seen this problem, and I use it a lot.
>Do make sure you use the *latest* Winsock, I use Trumpet Winsock version 2.0b.
>
>Cheers, Bart
>Bart Kindt (ZL4FOX), Sysop, Efficient Software NZ LTD
>
>10041 is what we get on the screen using cuseeme and hmmm...there may be a
problem

i dont know what to do with this. I use netscape 9.0b and cuseeme of nov 94
maybe this helps?

EBS Holland bv - IMPORT & DISTRIBUTION of computer- & other parts like:

. POWER REMOTE On/Off for resetting/rebooting yr PC via telephone
. SENTRY REMOTE for 4 PC's or servers with password interface
. NETWORK POWER MANAGER for max 32 PCs over yr LAN/WAN
. REMOTE CAR STARTER KIT for convenient starting of your car from in-
side yr house en drive off in yr pre-heated car.(Nice in wintertime !)

VISIT our INTERNET store at http://ebs.support.nl/ebs/

Address : P.O. Box 2296, 1620 EB, Hoorn Netherlands
Telephone : +31 2290 38632
Fax : +31 2290 41782
Email : ebs@support.nl
Compuserve : 100140,41
/ / \ /
/ / | /
/ / \ /
/ / | /

:-) Hope to see you soon in our virtual shop !! :-)