Re: QuickCAM audio on CUSeeMe

Douglas Griffin (griffin@ridgefield.sdr.slb.com)
Mon, 9 Jan 1995 08:51:28 -0500

on Fri, 06 Jan 1995 17:55:24 -0500 Hanz Makmur wrote:

>I have testing QuickCAM with b14 of CUSeeMe.
>So far the video works great but I have not been able to get
>the Audio from the QuickCAM mic. I know the audio works OK
>if used with other program.
>Does CUSeeMe support QuickCAM audio ? I have tried it on IISi and Centris610
>and Quadra800. Nothing.!!
>
>Thanks for your help.
>Hanz

Hanz,

CUSeeMe presently does not support the QuickCam microphone audio.
The problem is being worked on by the designers. They are aware of the
problem.

Doug

Douglas Griffin | Griffin@ridgefield.sdr.slb.com
Associate Research Scientist | Phone (203) 431-5433
Schlumberger-Doll Research | Fax (203) 438-3819
Old Quarry Road |
Ridgefield, CT 06877 |