Re: CU-SeeMe and Connectix QuickCam

Wed, 11 Jan 1995 12:51:59 -0500

At 04:52 1/11/95, Nick Ivanov wrote:

>I'm new to this mail list so please don't blame me for asking a
>question that's been answered before. I wonder if there's a chance to
>run CU-SeeMe to send video from Connectix QuickCam digital camera.

Welcome! You sure can. You'll need a current version of CU-SeeMe,
available from ftp.gated.cornell.edu:/pub/video. All the rest of the
information you want is available at http://www.indstate.edu/CU-SeeMe/ (for
both graphic- and text-based Web browsers).

Which "su" country are you in? I can't tell from your signature.

Digital Jungle Consulting Services http://www.indstate.edu/msattler/ |

And so these men of Indostan/Disputed long and loud/Each in his own |
opinion/Exceeding stiff and strong/Though each was partly right/And |
all were in the wrong! - John Godfrey Saxe |