Re: Audio in CuSeeme for Windows...

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (msattler@JUNGLE.COM)
Wed, 11 Jan 1995 22:21:04 -0500

At 11:23 1/11/95, Worrell, Gary C. wrote:
>Is it available yet? Any idea when we can expect it? Is it being set up to
>run using a sound blaster card?

No. Soon. Perhaps.

>I have use it or lose it money to purchase hardware and I want to make sure
>that the audio version is still coming and that it will work with sound
>blaster cards. Thank you for your response.

Don't lose it. Get a SoundBlaster, play the Doom demo while you're
waiting. You're welcome.

Digital Jungle Consulting Services http://www.indstate.edu/msattler/ |

And so these men of Indostan/Disputed long and loud/Each in his own |
opinion/Exceeding stiff and strong/Though each was partly right/And |
all were in the wrong! - John Godfrey Saxe |