Flame War! Flame War! Flame War!

Fri, 13 Jan 1995 01:48:24 -0500

Warning! What you are about to read has very little social importance, and
is part of a long-running humorous battle between Macintosh owners and the
forces of evil, errrr, Intel owners. If you have no sense of humor, or
actually believe that we're going to resolve which machine is "better" for
all purposes, read no more, but delete this mail immediately. Thank you.

At 10:36 1/12/95, Michael Admans wrote:

>I called Connectix to ask when they will have a PC version [of QuickCam]
>available, and the answer is that they are indeed working on this and hope to
>have it available in 3 months. Since for every Mac "out there" there may be
>10,000 PC's this will probably be quite a popular item!

Besides wondering where you got that number, remember that it takes about
6246 DOS machines to do the same thing as one Mac, and that of the
remainder, most of the Pentii can't FDIV, we Mac owners can still go to
sleep with a smile. What's all that I hear about conflicting interrupts?

Thank you. We now return you to your mailing list, already in progress.

Digital Jungle Consulting Services http://www.indstate.edu/msattler/ |

And so these men of Indostan/Disputed long and loud/Each in his own |
opinion/Exceeding stiff and strong/Though each was partly right/And |
all were in the wrong! - John Godfrey Saxe |