Re: QuickCam - auto iris?

Fri, 13 Jan 1995 01:48:45 -0500

At 08:40 1/4/95, Tim_Dorcey@cornell.edu wrote:

>...Unlike most cameras, the Connectix QuickCam does not have an
>"auto-iris," (i.e., the ability to automatically adjust to available
>light)....

So, if this can (or should) be done, it'll have to be done is software.
Still, anyone care to take a crack at it. Tim, see, I do keep your
precious words around :-)

Digital Jungle Consulting Services http://www.indstate.edu/msattler/ |

And so these men of Indostan/Disputed long and loud/Each in his own |
opinion/Exceeding stiff and strong/Though each was partly right/And |
all were in the wrong! - John Godfrey Saxe |