Re: Hardware question: NTSC video card for Mac IIci?

Borre Ludvigsen (borrel@hiof.no)
Fri, 13 Jan 1995 03:23:24 -0500

Mike,

The only board that will work with no hassle is the Video Spigot. Be
aware that Quick Time 2.0 does not like Video Spigot software. On the
other hand the VS board is cheap. Last thing, the computer needs to be
powered down after a hard reset for the VS board to be initialized
properly.

-