Re: your mail

Ben Domenico (ben@unidata.ucar.edu)
Fri, 13 Jan 1995 10:44:47 -0500

On Wed, 11 Jan 1995 LMOR@delphi.com wrote:

> Hi,
> I am trying to get Cu-Seeme up and running in my wife's 4th
> grade classroom. I need to know which capture boards are proven
> to function with CU-SeeMe for the PC. I have been unable to
> locate a vendor that still sells the Creative Lab's Video
> Blaster or the Video Spigot. Any suggetions will be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Larry

I may be a bit late with this reply, but I've found the Internet
Shopping Network to be a handy source of computer items--specifically
they had the two products you are searching for in stock a couple
weeks ago. They can be reached via the www at http://shop.internet.net/

Other than being a satisfied customer, I have no connection with
the Internet Shopping Network.

Hope this helps.

--Ben
Ben Domenico Unidata Program Manager