Re: Mac Video Card Questions

Nick Ivanov (nick@jonathan.srcc.msu.su)
Mon, 16 Jan 1995 05:52:22 -0500

On Sun, 15 Jan 1995 13:12:32 vankirk@koko.csustan.edu (Gary Vankirk)
wrote:

> Is the card that comes in the "Apple Video System" (from Apple) a
Video
> Spigot in a different wrapper?

I'm not sure which Video System are you referring to. Apple sells two
bundles that include video card. One is called something like
"Multimedia Authoring Kit" and contains SuperMac DigitalFilm
low-resoultion videocapture card; another one is something like
"Professional Video Kit" and comes with Radius VideoVision Studio. I
think you're talking about the latter. I believe VideoVision card is
compatible with the Spigot but I wouldn't bet my life on it.

> Can it use the same VDIG as the Spigot?
>
> Does/will it work with CU-SeeMe?

May be someone elso could clear this up?

Hope this helps,
Nick

Nick Ivanov Internet: nick@jonathan.srcc.msu.su
Macsimum AppleLink: MACSIMUM
#include <std/disclaimer.h> tel: 7-095-939-2327 fax:
7-095-939-1022