Re: CU-SEEME on NT?

Collins,Richard;ContStd; (RCOLLINS@leif.ucs.mun.ca)
Mon, 16 Jan 1995 13:06:15 -0500

I've replied to all because I haven't seen much about NT so here the
answers I have so far:

CUSeeme does work fine with version 3.5
there are only two capture boards with drivers (included on the NT 3.5
CD) which are the Spigot and Bravo if I remember correctly. I swapped my
VBSE for a Spigot and it works just fine. I've searched the net and
haven't found much else for capturing.