Re: Non AV PowerMac

William D. Graziadei (GRAZIAWD@SPLAVA.CC.PLATTSBURGH.EDU)
Tue, 17 Jan 1995 15:06:32 -0500

In message.....

>From: IN%"tgruwell@iac.ist.ucf.edu" 17-JAN-1995 14:03:42.88

Tammie, asked....

>I have a NON-AV PowerMac 7100/66 16mb RAM, running Sytem 7.5. I've heard
>that the video spigot card is the right one to get so that I can send video
>streams with CU-SeeMe. There are several different versions of this card
>though and I'm unsure which one I need. Also, what drivers do I need? What
>about Quicktime? Does it matter what version I run?
I just upgraded from a Mac Quadra 800 VideoSpigot to Mac PowerPC 8100/80AV.
Videospigot and drivers are _not_ compatible with PPC. Called Radius. They
will _not_ be supporting VideoSpigot for PPC. So, upgrade or fix is unlikely.

Regards,

Bill

Signature follows:

W W W URL: http://bio444.beaumont.plattsburgh.edu/
/ William D. Graziadei / Department of Biological Sciences /|
/ US Mail / EMail G /
/ Beaumont Hall 444 / GRAZIAWD (Local) ___/
/ SUNY Plattsburgh / SPLAVA::GRAZIAWD (SUNY Decnet) / /
/ Plattsburgh, New York 12901 / / /
/ Tel (518) 564-5165 / GRAZIAWD@SNYPLAVA.BITNET / /
/ Fax (518) 564-7986 or 7827 / GRAZIAWD@SPLAVA.CC.PLATTSBURGH.EDU / /
CUSeeMe: 137.142.42.95