Re[2]: Cu-SeeMe Test Server

pstingley@smtpgate.ssmc.noaa.gov
Thu, 19 Jan 1995 14:42:03 -0500

Borre,

If you set your name in the preferences menu and you don't get that up
in the Cu-SeeMe window then you may infact be blocked (as we
suspected). What is your Internet Address? I am logging all request
attempts. I will scan the file for your IP address and e-mail you if
we got your packet. If so, then perhaps this is a 1-way block.

Pat

I don't get it.

- Barre