Re: 0.8b1 color reduction on brightness controll

Craig Miller (cvmiller@uhunix.uhcc.hawaii.edu)
Thu, 19 Jan 1995 16:40:42 -0500

At 1:53 PM 1/19/95, Borre Ludvigsen wrote:
>I'm running 0.8b1 on a Q700 with a VideoSpigot card. When I do a
>brightness adjustment in the "Picture" panel, the number of colors in my
>video window is reduced to something like 4 with no white. But only while
>the mouse is down. This didn't happen with the previous 0.8 alpha versions.

Yes I see that on a Q610 with a QuickCam also.

Craig...

Craig Miller 808/539-3661
Digital Media Lab Coordinator 808/539-3833 fax
University of Hawaii cvmiller@uhunix.uhcc.hawaii.edu

"To Web, or not to Web, that is the question...."