Re: Cu-SeeMe Test Server

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Fri, 20 Jan 1995 15:00:37 -0500

At 09:21 1/20/95, Leslie B. Derby III wrote:
>Michael Sattler wrote:
>
>> Your color depth is too deep, try 256 colors.
>
>I doubt it. As I mentioned earlier, I cannot get CU-SeeMe.68k0.80b1 to run
>on my 660av with 24/500 - Sys 7.1. I launch the program and get a dialog
>saying:
>
> SPBOpenDevice Failed.
> err= -227
>
>Can anyone on this list suggest a solution?

Open your Monitors control panel. What color depth is chosen?

>CU-SeeMe is beginning to seem like some exclusive club that doesn't
>want me as a member.

Well, we haven't finished the background check, and there seems to have
been some DOS usage in your past, but I'm rooting for you. While we're on
the subject, we've not yet rec'd your one-time initiation fee. If this
note and your checque have crossed in the mail, please ignore this reminder
:-)

And so these men of Indostan/ disputed long and loud/ each in his own |
opinion/ exceeding stiff and strong/ though each was partly right/ and |
all were in the wrong! - John Godfrey Saxe |