Re: more WISHLIST

Maxxima Thule (mthule@wsmv.com)
Sat, 4 Feb 1995 13:19:57 -0500

On Fri, 20 Jan 1995, Hanz Makmur wrote:

> More WishLIST for CU_SeeMe
> -------------
> -QuickCAM Audio to work with CUSeeMe.
> -Ability to resize to Smaller picture size.
> -Ability to autoclose window when disconnected
> -Option on the menu that show who can hear/see/talk to you. This is
> needed badly because right now you kinda have to open up to see the video
> before you can tell it. I also find it hard to find who just blast a RAP music
> to all participants. With 10-15 people online, it is hard to tell who did it.

How about:
-Ability to send audio only to someone who isn't sending video.
-Ability to find out domain names, not just IP addresses, of people
you're talking to.
-A Statistics screen showing you what Reflector you're connected to, etc.

And some other stuff I'm sure I've forgotten.

Love & Kisses,
-mthule

Maxxima Thule/Cam Marshall [ TVIMG.amphibious.logicktribe ] Nashville's
mthule @brain.wsmv.com ] bodyart.rave.robotics.graphics [ *ONLY* Self-
or @jelal.resnet.upenn.edu [ bjork.negativland.orb.gwar ] Immoliating
or @frank.mtsu.edu ] mac.linux.newton.segacd.tg16 [ Super Hero