Re: bulk mail

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Sat, 21 Jan 1995 00:18:31 -0500

At 18:04 1/21/95, frank scott wrote:

>why has someone from within this mail group
>been bombarding me with meaningless mail ?

Because some yutz posted a message without context that included your email
address as a contact point. I've commented on it to this list, but some
people still don't understand the importance of posting notes that are in
context. Perhaps they'll learn. Perhaps you'll have to learn how to use a
kill file to filter messages from certain people directly into the trash.

And so these men of Indostan/ disputed long and loud/ each in his own |
opinion/ exceeding stiff and strong/ though each was partly right/ and |
all were in the wrong! - John Godfrey Saxe |