Re: more WISHLIST

Aaron L Dickey (kieran@interport.net)
Sat, 21 Jan 1995 19:46:01 -0500

On Sat, 4 Feb 1995, Maxxima Thule wrote:

> How about:
> -Ability to send audio only to someone who isn't sending video.
> -Ability to find out domain names, not just IP addresses, of people
> you're talking to.
> -A Statistics screen showing you what Reflector you're connected to, etc.

How about:
-Something resembling a manual. I've never seen a worse set of
documentation. (Yes, I _know_ it's a beta program. I'm not asking for a
hardbound 500 page manaual, just at least a Web page with a barebones FAQ
instead of unending technical information.)

__
Aaron Dickey The Associated Press - New York
kieran@interport.net HotWIRED Net Soup