Re: great advantages in January

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Sun, 22 Jan 1995 11:21:40 -0500

At 01:28 1/22/95, peter_r._de vries wrote:

Hey! Thanks for the unwanted pathetic commercial advertisement of your
wares. I know where I'll never drop my money. Keep up the good work.

>Discount 30 % !!!

>EBS Holland bv - IMPORT & DISTRIBUTION of computer- & other parts like:
> . POWER REMOTE On/Off for resetting/rebooting yr PC via telephone
> . SENTRY REMOTE for 4 PC's or servers with password interface
> . NETWORK POWER MANAGER for max 32 PCs over yr LAN/WAN
> . REMOTE CAR STARTER KIT for convenient starting of your car from in-
> side yr house en drive off in yr pre-heated car.(Nice in wintertime !)
>
>VISIT our INTERNET store at http://ebs.support.nl/ebs/
>
>Address : P.O. Box 2296, 1620 EB, Hoorn Netherlands
>Telephone : +31 2290 38632
>Fax : +31 2290 41782
>Email : ebs@support.nl
>Compuserve : 100140,41

And so these men of Indostan/ disputed long and loud/ each in his own |
opinion/ exceeding stiff and strong/ though each was partly right/ and |
all were in the wrong! - John Godfrey Saxe |