Thank you for your concern

John Carey (john@carey.com)
Mon, 23 Jan 1995 04:40:13 -0500

Norman,

Thanks for your concern. We have tested CU-SeeMe at 14400 and have found it
wanting, but that is all that was available at the club where the event was
held. We opted to maximize performance by only sending video.

I think that you will find that quite a few people here have been using
CU-SeeMe with relatively slow speed connections for quite some time now.

I would have to say that while the situation is sub-optimal, that CU-SeeMe
certainly does work with a 14400 connection.

John (john@carey.com)