Re: slide show

Richard Cogger (R.Cogger@cornell.edu)
Mon, 23 Jan 1995 16:36:36 -0500

Ben and others with similar thoughts:
We have planned to add more capabilities to SlideWindow, but it may
be a while. The first thing we will probably do is produce a plug-in
version of it which we will distribute in source. Then you can add the
capabilities yhou want and share with the rest of us. :-). As soon as we
have the SDK out for plug-in's, you can invent lot's of groovy new
extensions from the ground up. We're going to concentrate on improving the
video, audio, basic UI, conference management, etc. for the near term. Oh,
and also we're going to try to get some documentation on protocols,
encodings, etc. done and the source release prepared.
But please keep those comments and wishlist items coming to the
list. Even if we don't get them implemented here at Cornell, maybe someone
else will.