Re: More dial-up connection ideas

Claudiu Dan (eabu927@ea.oac.uci.edu)
Tue, 24 Jan 1995 03:45:52 -0500

You know something ....I think we're getting somewhere....that's a great
idea too....hmm...but ok who's gonna volunteer to start the
programming...etc...hehe ? :) I think that a gopherlike or mosaic/www
access to Cu-see-me reflector site is pretty realistic...The "master
server" sounds real good too....