Re: Re[2]: More dial-up connection ideas

Claudiu Dan (eabu927@ea.oac.uci.edu)
Wed, 25 Jan 1995 15:35:40 -0500

Now that would be really nice....and I don't think it would be that hard...
all we need is someone to do the work on making some html pages and
crossrefernce and getting all the reflectors so that you could connect
with a click....and then the cu-seeme program can be made to receive the
reflector to connect to from mosaic.....doesn't seem to complicated
anyone Know why it hasnt been done already?