Re: Broadcast in about an hour. LIVE BLUES BROTHERS...

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Wed, 25 Jan 1995 19:23:35 -0500

At 20:09 1/24/95, Charles Como wrote:

>I will be providing a CU-SeeMe session at the Cornell Reflector of John
>Belushi's birthday party in Los Angeles. We will have a live performance
>by the band...

Isn't James Belushi dead? Isn't he a founding part of the twosome? So
you're having a live birthday show for a dead person starring that dead
person? Wow. Isn't technology cool?

And so these men of Indostan/ disputed long and loud/ each in his own |
opinion/ exceeding stiff and strong/ though each was partly right/ and |
all were in the wrong! - John Godfrey Saxe |