Re: TIA doesn't provide the UDP that CU-SeeMe needs

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Wed, 25 Jan 1995 23:13:30 -0500

At 17:54 1/25/95, Anthony Bailey wrote:

>Hello all, I haven't been able to get CU-SEEME to work. I keep getting "no
>response from xxx.xx.xx.x". I'm thinking it's because I'm using a TIA
>connection instead of a true SLIP connection. What do you think?

I think you're right. TIA doesn't provide the UDP that CU-SeeMe needs.
Good detective-work.

And so these men of Indostan/ disputed long and loud/ each in his own |
opinion/ exceeding stiff and strong/ though each was partly right/ and |
all were in the wrong! - John Godfrey Saxe |